Saturday, September 1, 2007

Friends...

When it comes down to friends, one thing to always keep in mind is the old adage "quality over quantity". These are words that I live by. For me, satisfaction comes from knowing that what I have is the best. I have two best friends: Steven and Ben. Both are like brothers to me. I thank God for both and regard their friendship as more valuable than life itself. This is something they know.

The reason I bring this to light is because exactly two weeks from this date, at this time, I will be packing to move out... forever! This is daunting for a number of obvious reasons, the biggest one being the absence of family and friends (Ben, I already miss you man!). More on this later, but for now let me leave you with the reason for late nights, great company, great food (garlic bread and potato things, yeah!), and a look at the indelible faces that are my best friends...

Ben

Steven

I could not be more lucky!

Guys... I will see you later,
Daniel

No comments: