Friday, March 21, 2008

Next On The Docket

So I finally got done with my EMT class and passed with a 4.0. I'm still waiting for the results of my state test. I have to wait till April 9th to find out what the score is. I can't stand it!

In the meantime, I have some stuff cooking. I have an interview with American Medical Response on Thursday, March 27th, I'm working on selling our gold Dodge Stratus for my parents, I sent in some forms to Ben so that I can go on a tiger cruise at the end of May (which I'm unbelievably excited to be going on), and I am working on getting a loan so that I can purchase the truck of my dreams. Actually, this truck is what is motivating me more than anything right now. That and the fact that I am on the verge of a full fledged career.

I basically feel like right now I have A TON of upward momentum. If I could compare the way I feel right now to the way I felt about four months ago... It is like night and day. Spring is here and we are getting much better weather, camping season is coming up, I have a vacation coming up... Ah... I am so ecstatic to be in the position I'm in. For the time being, I am virtually done with school. In fact, give me another month and I should be close to working (if not already working) as a real EMT. The day that I can say that I am an EMT and not a 'fast food' worker will be so satisfying.

I know this is all a menagerie of stuff, but I could go on and on about how satisfied and excited I feel. And for all my family in CA, I'm looking forward to seeing you! Charlie doesn't know it yet... But this is going to be the adventure of a lifetime for him. See you all soon!

Goodnight,
Daniel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.