This is my 2nd week in a row that is just about a 70 hour work week, so I am really sorry about not posting in a while. I have been so busy it is insane. Just got myself some EXTREMELY nice boots. They better be nice for what I payed for them! On Thursday I start my training shifts... I am really excited and nervous too because they are going to completely put me in charge of the patients. This is because they want me to have enough confidence that I will be able to handle a patient thats condition is worsening. I also just bought a nice stethoscope. I could have spent more money and gotten the super nice one, but I just couldn't spend that much more money. I think I will be really happy with it though. I was willing to spend much more on the boots because although I am using the stethoscope a lot, I won't be wearing it or feeling it on me all day.
To Grandma and Grandpa Z: The next day that I will have off is this coming Monday (the 28th). I haven't had a day off since I started work the Monday we got back. So, I will try and call you sometime on Monday, but I have quite a few errands to run as well. I really want to talk to you guys and tell you about all my cool experiences so far. On Monday I can tell you about my first call, my first time in the field, etc. I will look forward to that!
I have to go now though... Talk to you guys later!
Goodnight,
Daniel
1 comment:
I am SO proud of you Love!
Post a Comment