Monday, December 17, 2007

It's For Sure

On Friday I went to Tacoma Community College to drop off the rest of those required documents. I had been shooting emails back and forth with the secretary of the EMT program there and, long story short, she told me that a person had already dropped the EMT class. Since I was #1 on the waiting list she said that I was in and that she would send me the confirmation code, etc. to be able to register on Monday. That made me so relieved and happy!

What's more, my best friend Ben just got here on Saturday and we got to go out for my brother's birthday to the Cheese Cake Factory which was great. The past couple days have turned out to be great and I can't wait to spend more time with Ben and Steven. Tomorrow I believe we are going to barbecue some steaks and a whole bunch of other stuff which will be awesome, as always.

Anyways... Gotta get to sleep because I'm exhausted, so you have a good night!

Later,
Daniel

No comments: