I found out today that I am #1 on the waiting list for the EMT-b class which means that I am fairly likely (or I should say hopeful) that I will be able to get in. From everything I've read, this should be doable. Honestly... I CAN'T WAIT! I am really excited to start learning how to save people lives!
As far as work goes... I have applied to the City of Kent to work as a "Temporary After-school Youth Leader" which sounds so awesome. Not only that, but even if I have to settle for a different job, which I am very reluctant to do, they are hiring firefighters as well. I fit the qualifications, but realistically I don't think the chances are very good. I will still apply, though and just the fact that I may be interviewed for a position like this means that I am making progress. I am this close to making $4000 a month and being able to do all the things I've wanted to do. Not to mention this much closer to getting my full EMT-P (paramedic) certification.
I keep telling myself all I need to do is get through the next couple weeks and I will be there, even though it seems like it never ends. Today is the first day that I have actually seen good signs in a while though and that makes me feel great. I have a few things baking away and the realization of progress is good.
Not much else to say for now... Will check back later.
Goodnight,
Daniel
Daniel
No comments:
Post a Comment