I expect them to take a dip next week just because I think they have to go down sometime. We'll see though. I have also started messing around with options which are especially lucrative. I lost about $200 in options today even though I only put about $4k into them. That's a pretty big dip, but in the end, I was able to stay up for the week because my stocks continued to rise. I definitely expect my options to rise as well, but who knows. I am at least thankful that my stocks haven't plummeted right away because that would have just been discouraging.
In the near future I want to try some options/stock trading strategies to see if I can get a solid return over a couple months. The strategies I'm considering mostly consist of 'covered calls' and 'conversion/reversal' (or 'reverse conversion') which sound promising although I still need to learn more.
We'll see how it goes.
Later,
Daniel
Daniel
No comments:
Post a Comment