Thursday, December 20, 2007

Chaos!

I am EXHAUSTED! Ben just left this morning and I already miss the guy. Since the time he's been here I haven't gotten to sleep before 2am I think and I am pretty much at my limit. I just want to relax. On the upside, my mom just made Christmas treats and we were surprised with an AWESOME brand new HDTV. It is breathtaking and I was absolutely blown away by the clarity. I get so excited just thinking about it actually.

I remember when my friends and I went on our road trip a while back and we had the chance to watch my grandpa's HDTV. The show I remembered most was the 'sunrise' show. They basically show a real-time sunrise from different places on earth and in HD it is just amazing. I found this show on our TV and was up early enough this morning to watch it.

Also, we played some XBox 360 on it and it left me drooling! We played Need For Speed, Call of Duty 4, and Assassin's Creed. The graphics were CRAZY! We didn't have those kind of graphics when I was growing up :). I can't wait to find even cooler shows or games in HD. It is like I have seen the light!

Umm... Some other stuff... I am going to be working back at Orange Julius again for just a couple weeks because I need some money and they aren't hiring at Office Depot right now. It might be awkward but at least I will get some breathing room as far as money is concerned. It has been extremely helpful to have a credit card. I have found that being able to consolidate everything into one payment is really helpful.

On Monday we had another world famous Zietzke barbecue that was amazing, as usual. It was fun to do a barbecue with Ben and Steven, not to mention the fact that it was the same night we were surprised with the TV.

Anyways, I can't think of much else to talk about and I think I'm going to take a nap now! *Sigh*

Later,
Daniel

No comments: