I won't be able to post another message or do anything else on 2/29 until another 4 years has passed by.
When that time comes around I will hopefully have started a successful career, moved into an apartment, condo, or house, started saving for retirement, received my pilot's license, started dating a nice girl, and maybe even traveled a bit. I will be 23, almost 24, years old and having a great time. I will own a gun or two, own the truck of my dreams and continue fixing it, and drive the truck to the range with my buddies for a day of shooting.
Ah... I can't wait. Once I get grounded, I will have enough time and stability to enjoy working and to enjoy life. Ben will have moved back up here I hope. Steven will be close, if not done, with college. And I will be having the time of my life.
This is my vision of the future 4 years from now and I honestly think that I am well on my way, although it is going to take a lot more work to get there.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment