Monday, February 25, 2008

My New Toy

A few days ago I was perusing You Tube when I stumbled across something really cool: blues harmonica! It looked like something I would like to learn so I went onto Musician's Friend and discovered that you can buy a professional harmonica for $30! Thirty bucks?! For the cost of a new pair of pants I can learn a brand new instrument?! Needless to say, I purchased that little sucker and it was on it's way (hey that rhymes...).

Today I was about to step out the door to run some errands when I saw the mail lady coming round the corner... I stepped back inside because I didn't want to stand there and wait like an idiot while she walked up to my house, probably thinking I was some kind of creep or something (I can just picture the awkward silence). I heard the doorbell ring and gave it just a second till the lady was gone. It is always a great feeling to get a package!

I only played it for a little while today but I am hoping to get pretty good at it. We'll see... Anyways, I gotta go.

No comments: