So we finally got a chance to light up a couple Ashton maduro cigars that we had been saving for almost two whole months. Our first cigar in about a month and a half; it was very satisfying. The only drawback was that it was so damn cold outside I almost became my own hypothermia patient. It is such a great feeling to sit outside with a couple friends and just 'chill' with a good cigar.
I am starting to pick up some shift-leader duties at work. By next Sunday I should be able to open the store myself, which will take a lot of strain off of management. Not only that, but I should be able to pick up quite a few more hours. There are a lot of benefits to taking on more responsibilities and I am definitely grateful to have the opportunity.
Later,
Daniel
Daniel
No comments:
Post a Comment