Later,
Daniel
Edit: Well... I originally had to leave so that I could get to this combo jazz night thing that is required for my music class. I got there and they had a sign up saying that it was moved to 8:30pm instead of 7:00pm because of something else going on. So I'm back and I can spend a little more time on this post. I hope you like the video. This is the first time that I have done something like this, but I definitely want to do more in the future, along with pictures and other cool stuff.
When I started this blog, I wasn't that motivated to write that often, but now that it has grown, I have enjoyed it more and more. I just want to keep watering it so to speak. I don't have a lot to say, so I guess I'll let everyone get back to it. By the way... It is kind of frustrating that the jazz night was moved to a later time because now I won't get to watch The Unit! Oh well...
When I started this blog, I wasn't that motivated to write that often, but now that it has grown, I have enjoyed it more and more. I just want to keep watering it so to speak. I don't have a lot to say, so I guess I'll let everyone get back to it. By the way... It is kind of frustrating that the jazz night was moved to a later time because now I won't get to watch The Unit! Oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment