Thursday, November 29, 2007

A New Post...

Dare I say that moving out to Central was a waste of valuable time and resources? I am beginning to believe this is true. Although I still maintain that some good must come from it Only time will tell.

<sacrasm>
I could focus on the problems of the past, but why do that when you can have even more fun discussing the likely problems of the future!
</sacrasm>

By the way... That is an HTML reference for you all because, inside, I have the genes of a techy and I am proud of them. If I only knew Ruby on Rails!

Like I was saying, though. Could it be any harder to get into the Tacoma Community College EMT program?! I'm surprised I didn't have to sign anything in blood. Wait a second... I'm not even done filling out all the applications, maybe I will...

I am rambling because I am so bored/frustrated/hungry/tired and I can't get over it. Although I have never been an 'angry' person, there are times in my life that I just want to break something. These thoughts usually involves me judo-chopping a desk in half while semi-caveman screaming at the top my lungs (bad picture, I know). Then I stand like the Incredible Hulk with my shoulders hunched over and legs bent slightly, looking at the new piece of modern art that I worked so hard to create. Sometimes I just keep punching stuff. 'Nough said.

Onto more pressing topics... I got Steven my guitar and amp for Christmas. That's right, haha... I think it will go to good use in his presence. Actually, it has gone to good use in his presence! He already has a set-up that is good for what he likes. That is, if you like to pound your head on a brick wall or judo-chop a desk in half. My favorite lyrics of any Killswitch Engage song are "fixation on the darkness that engulfs this world drain the life force of our people"... Okay, okay... I may have taken that a little out of context, but just intersperse the word "change" randomly in the middle and you have the gist.

So, that's about all I got right now but I am thinking about making another post shortly. I mean within another hour or so. Not sure, though. There may be a new episode of "I Love New York 2" on that I just have to watch. Either that or "A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila". Ugh.......

Later,
Daniel

P.S. I'm trying to be more entertaining... Is it working?

No comments: