I waited to smoke them until I was back at my apartment. It was pretty simple, although it was extremely tough to light it up with the matches because they went out so fast. I finally got it lit and started actually smoking it.
It was pretty uneventful. The taste was definitely earthy and unique. The taste of the cigar appealed to me in the same way that coffee does. It is a kind of bitterness, i guess. The only thing that I didn't like as much is that the flavor was on my tongue for a long, long time. Not a huge deal, though.
The next day I smoked the other one just to get rid of it (for the most part). Overall, I'm glad I did it. It is not something I would do every day, or even every week, but there is a time for it to be enjoyed I think; Like a fine glass of wine.
Anyways... Not much else to say I guess. One thing I wanted to mention was that I noticed that my writing is poor when I'm listening to music. In the future I am going to try and refrain from listening to music while I write in order to keep the quality and coherency in check. Have a good night.
Later,
Daniel
Daniel
No comments:
Post a Comment