Thursday, November 29, 2007

List Of Things I Have/Will Do

Could say a lot of other stuff, but going to keep it simple. So, in no particular order here goes...

Things I have done:
  1. Flown a plane
  2. Flown in an open-cockpit biplane
  3. Driven a boat
  4. Gone indoor skydiving
  5. Built a potato gun
  6. Driven a Corvette
  7. Fired a rifle, pistol, and shotgun
  8. Gone on a roadtrip w/ friends
  9. Seen "The Declaration of Independance" and "The Constitution" w/ my own eyes.
  10. Been to the top of the Empire State Building
  11. Seen (what was/is) the World Trace Center
  12. Wakeboarded and innertubed
  13. Walked the streets and taken the subway of Manhattan
  14. Been to down-town Chicago
  15. Been to 'The Strip' in Las Vegas
  16. Witnessed my best friend graduate from boot camp
  17. Attended a John Mayer concert
  18. Seen a super-old map book in the depths of the Library of Congress as well as super old maps of where I live
  19. Been to Washington, DC and seen all the monuments
  20. Worn BDUs w/ LBE
  21. Visited Hearst Castle
  22. Swam in the ocean
  23. Graduated high school with a college degree
  24. Smoked a cigar
  25. Gotten a speeding ticket
  26. Was involved in a car accident
  27. Been to the University of Washington and Central Washington University
  28. Worked in the food-service industry
  29. Been to Disneyland and Seaworld
  30. Been to a Broadway show
  31. Been camping
  32. Played several instruments
  33. Completed a titration
  34. Became a registered voter
  35. Seen a (pro) baseball and basketball game
Things I want to do:
  1. Get my pilot license
  2. Backpack through Europe (could separate into several other bullets)
  3. Sail around the world
  4. Join the Traveler's Century Club (visit over 100 countries)
  5. Fluently speak a foreign language
  6. Get my HAM radio license
  7. Get a bachelor's degree
  8. Get my Airframe & Powerplant Certification
  9. Learn HDR and black-and-white photography
  10. Climb a mountain
  11. Build my dream home
  12. Save a life
  13. Get my EMT-P (paramedic) certification
  14. Become a Firefighter/Paramedic
  15. Incorporate home automation into my house
  16. See the Grand Canyon
  17. Own a significant amount of land
  18. Build my own plane
  19. Have a family
  20. Restore a classic Chevy
  21. Own a motorcycle
  22. Own several guns
  23. Get my CCW permit
  24. Maintain a 'physically fit' lifestyle
  25. Learn a martial art
  26. Learn to rock climb
  27. Walk into the wilderness and live for an extended period of time
  28. Go into space (could be possible in my lifetime)
  29. Mentor a teenager
  30. Learn basic woodworking, metalworking, and home repair
  31. Try scuba diving
  32. Go on a cruise
  33. Play 'airplane roulette' at least once
  34. Have my dad over for an amazing BBQ of my own someday
  35. Write a book (maybe, sounds overrated and I'm not a great writer)
  36. Get married
  37. Own a truck
  38. Go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
  39. Visit (at least drive through) every state
  40. Fly in a helicopter
  41. Live like there is no tomorrow
Well... That's all I got right now. Some of these are more trivial than others but I think, overall, this is a good representation of how I want to live my life and what I want to do. I will talk to you all later.

Goodnight,
Daniel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.