Friday, November 2, 2007

Random Rant

I wanted to make a post but I didn't have anything really important to talk about, so I'm going to mush a whole bunch of small thoughts into one post.

First... There has been this anticipation that all the time I'm spending over there in Ellensburg would turn me into some crazy cowboy. That definitely hasn't happened, but I have found some country songs that I like. I think it's the lyrics that appeal to me. I have also decided that I like the country more consistently than the city. I tend to like the city when I realize that there is nothing to do around a small town. I really enjoy the wide-open space more than having the trees everywhere. This is just generally speaking. I can put myself in the mood for anything, really.

Second... I came home a couple days early from school in order to spend Halloween with my family and hand out candy with Steven while playing some guitar, as per tradition. I have really enjoyed the brief vacation.

Third... I saw "American Gangster". That was a good movie, I thought. It wasn't my favorite at all and some of it was a little hard to follow because there were so many players in the drug war that it portrayed.

Woah... This is a real time update! After that last paragraph up there (my 3rd point) I was changing the song that was playing in Napster and I was thinking in my head about how I really want to support Napster because I don't like the monopoly that iTunes has created, but I have a hard time supporting them when their software pretty much sucks when compared to iTunes. Then I signed in to find another song and it asked if I wanted to go to a site to download the NEW version! I was like "heck yeah" and I just downloaded it as I was typing this... Now it is installing. We will see........

Anyways, like I was saying... Actually, I didn't have anything else to say about that topic anyways.

The last point I was going to talk about I now cannot remember because I am preoccupied with this installation. Ah crap... It's telling me I have to restart my computer.

Well... I'll talk to you guys later and finish this post sometime. Actually, I like where it is. I'll post again soon.

Later,
Daniel

No comments: